Shorts that transform into an inflatable life vest with a water-resistant pocket to keep your phone or PLB dry so you can call for help. These patented shorts were designed specifically for comfort and style with the peace of mind knowing you're wearing life-saving gear on you at all times.
- Inflatable bladder with oral inflation tube
- Water-resistant pocket
- Rescue whistle
- Reflective tape
- Polypropylene belt
- Snap-button belt loops
- Fabric is 88% Polyester,12% Spandex
- Machine washable and dry-able
- An inflation bladder w/ oral inflator
- A water-resistant pocket to protect your cell or satellite phone or PLB
- A SOLAS whistle to grab the attention of anyone nearby
- Reflective tape for night time rescue
- A Polypropylene belt that doubles as a strap
- Male and female inner and outer buckles to secure you to the inflated shorts
- Snap-button belt loops to facilitate the removal of the belt
How It Works
Remove the shorts.
Pull back the front left cover and blow into the oral inflation tube until fully inflated.
Strap the small inner buckles. Remove the belt and strap to corresponding large outer buckles. Pull on belt to tighten.
Call for help using your cellular/satellite phone or PLB (Personal Locator Beacon). PLB not included.